Can't find your answer?
Unable to Place an Order
Unable To Place An Order
If you’re unable to complete your order, please make sure that you have put in the correct details.
Payments can sometimes fail for the following reasons;
- Zip/Postcode error – This means that the card is not registered at the billing address you have supplied on the order
- Card declined – This usually means that the card provider has blocked the payment.
- Insufficient Funds – There is not enough available funds in the account to complete the order
If you have any concerns with the payment not processing, we recommend that you contact your card provider first.
If you still require our assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 862 0453.
Change or Cancel Your Order
Change or Cancel an Order
Once your order has been placed, we may not be able to amend or cancel the order. If the item has been dispatched by our warehouse, we are unable to make any alterations.
However, we understand that sometimes alterations need to be made and we will try our best to accommodate these changes for you.
If you wish to amend or cancel the order, the easiest way is to contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 862 0453 and they will be happy to assist you with this.
If you have a Payment or Billing enquiry for any of the below reasons, please contact us via telephone on the number listed below:
- Update your billing address
- Update your credit/debit card details
- Change your payment date
- General Payment enquiry
Call the Payment Helpline – 0800 083 4273
We are available during the following hours;
- Monday – Friday between 8am and 8pm
- Saturday between 9am and 7pm
- UK Bank Holidays between 10am and 6:30pm
* Please select the link below relating to what your enquiry relates to;
- Troubleshooting or a fault with your product – Click Here
- Payment Enquiry – Click Here
- General Enquiry – Click Here